Monday, March 03, 2008

Me, BSB and The Concert...

It still makes me smile.. It still makes me feel giddy.. I still can't believe it! Arghhhhhh!!! BRIAN I LOVE YOU!! NICK! HOWIE-D! AJ!!!! ARGHHHHHH!!!!! I Scream!!! and SCREAM! I scream my heart out! That'me, That's me at BSB concert.. Hilang segala keayuan.. No more self control! All adrenalin drive.. it took over me!!! And Yes! I've been in BSB concert.. Still.. Really? I've been there? Hahahaha... Yes.. It's not a dream.. ARGHHHH! *pengsan*

Yes, I am that excited. They ARE GREAT! Really GREAT! It worth every penny.. (even only RM88) I would pay more if I have to.. I don't care.. The experience was priceless.. This is the best experienced I had since this is my first time going to international artist's concert.. It can be considered as a successful 1st timer. I have to admit, the management somewhat suck! Big time! I had been waiting (queuing for about 2.5 hours) and they suddenly open a new entrance for newcomers who, well don't queue as much as us and causing the riot. Once that happen, people start pushing and all the 'bad' words start flying. How stupid they can be? People Have LIMIT! Things goes crazy for a while and thank god.. I'm safely enter the sunway lagoon. That was the most stupid decision by the management (2nd entrance)!

When we are in, immediately looking for a perfect position. Yes! We found it.. very near to the big screen and still we can see the stage clearly.. There is no more space for us to squeeze in.. I like our spot. Then, we have to wait for 45minutes more (exact schedule was 8.00pm) and my feet is start killing me.. my energy drain but my heart jump... where are you BSB? please don't kill my feet anymore.. Then.. HERE WE GO! ARGGHHHHHHHH!!!! "Larger Than Life" - A perfect song for a perfect intro.. LOVE Love LOVE the whole 90 minutes plus felt like nothing.. I WANT MORE! MELTsssss several time... (*Oh my feet still killing me*) Meltsss some more... They are GREAT! AWESOME! I LOVE BSB! BSB rocks!!!(*old time flash back* and it's pop hehehe..)

Highlight of the concert
>>>> All people is around my age.. well we grow together with BSB.. Hik hik
>>>> BSB never change! They dance like 10 years ago.. still fit and gorgeous..
>>>> Unbreakable album is up to the par.. They are up to the par..
>>>> All people cool.. Got some funny 'sotong' that cheer us up during the most tension moment (the entrance)

Downside moments..
>>>> Management SUCK!
>>>> The girl next to me.. consistently complain to her boyfriend how tired she felt (Kalau u got low energy level.. balik umah la.. tgk TV.. This is no place to manja2.. It was annoying!)
>>>> The girl behind me is so short and thought I ni pokok nak panjat2.. Eee Rimas la.. Thank god, I move from her position in the middle of concert
>>>> After change my position, the guy beside me stand still like a statue! It makes me felt a lil bit awkward for jumping and screaming my heart out.. (a little only la.. I basically don't care!)

After all, like I said before.. It was a great moment of my life.. It was a moment of joy where I can scream my heart out! Everything goes smoothly.. peace and happy moment.. You can read at everyone face that night! We Enjoy the moment! ARGHHHHHH!!!! BRIAN I LOVE YOU!! NICK! HOWIE-D! AJ!!!! ARGHHHHHH!!!!! I LOVE YOU!! And I still smiling while listening to BSB song inside my car.. ;-)

p/s: pics will be added later, but u ols know kan.. there nothing much that pics can capture at the night concert and esp with a free standing tix.. My babbling worth more than any pic.. Right? Hehehe..

p/s: read more on purp's blog - a more sensible p.o.v.. Hehehe..

~~~@ Backstreet Boys Unbreakable World Tour, live in Malaysia - 27/02/2008 @~~~

2 comments:

CATZ said...

wah....pi konsert bagai....dolu2 aku minat gak BSB nih...siap beli album nya..now rasa dah tak berapa muda nak minat2 bsb lagik..

Anonymous said...

OLÁ MEU NOME É JOHN LENNON SOU DO BRASIL.
SOU FÃ DOS BACKSTREET BOYS E GOSTARIA MUITO DE TER ESSE NOVO CD DELES ALGUÉM AI PODERIA ME PASSAR POR E MAIL OU ME ENVIAR VIA POSTAL OU ME INFORMAR UM SITE QUE ESTEJAM DISPONÍVEIS ESSAS NOVAS CANÇÕES.
CASO ESTEJAM DISPONÍVEIS ME ENVIE UMA INFORMAÇÃO PELO MSN:john.lennon.jl@hotmail.com
VALEU MUITO OBRIGADO PELA ATENÇÃO!!!
TCHAU!!!