Monday, March 17, 2008

Life Me is Like That…

Sunday – Arrived at PD

Right now at the moment, I’m writing this blog offline, so bored in Port Dickson. I’m not on vacation, nor working. I am here because of my dearest sister.. She has a team building activity or something.. organized by her comp., so she flied all the way from Kuching, Sarawak to KLIA.. And me, as always – an unauthorized pickup taxi, picked her up. So, I took this opportunity to stay at PD with her.. and try to have a free vacation away from office.. Hehehe.. My conclusion – there is NOTHING in PD! Maybe it’s ok for those who like/love beach, but I lived in Lumut and that should tell a lot.

I am here with NO internet connection, NO Astro and NO books.. My plan is: working on my programming (work) in hotel room while my sister doing her whatever activity outside.. So, I didn’t bring anything here except my laptop and my log books. I purposely didn’t bring any book of non-working related at all. NONE.. Ha ha ha.. Who’s I’m kidding? Anyway, my day is quite busy because my dearest sister didn’t realize that most of her program are outdoor activities.. :-/ So, I have to go out shopping for her.. (her activities quite pack you know..)

So fellow friends.. This is the pics that I took.. Beautiful indeed but it is just not a vacation place for me…

This is the view from my hotel room’s window..

The beach.. 6.00 pm

My dearest sister.. She complaint that I never put her pic in my blog.. Here you are!

Here you are again!!! Ha ha ha!!!

Ala ala ayu gitu…

The shops near the beach…

Yummy! My sis is ‘hantu’ durian.. Hehehe..


Monday – Back to Bangi

1 comment:

CATZ said...

wah..syok bercuti (free)..but living without internet..without astro of course make u suffer yer my sis...