Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Me, Living in Selangor...

Monday's Joke of The Day..

"Sahaja aku keluar barisan, menaiki roket menuju ke bulan demi keadilan.." Amin...

This is the talk around office on Monday, in fact it was the Only talk we had on Monday.. from 9 to 5..

Tuesday..

Working time! Solution solution solution.. Still don't got it anyway.. Life Sucks!

Anyway, that's not the point of this entry. Living in the state of opposition (from government la) really interesting and a rare opportunities.. Here, there is no ashame on admitting the opposition's side. People who do support the government is the one who need to subdue their opinion and become a listener. Yesterday, when I stop by at a stall to buy laksa, this guy start to talk about how bad for Perak to lose to DAP but wrong place man.. This is Selangor.. You just trigger the wrong topic.. It was so funny to see that guy to finally agree the argument of opposition's side. I truly believe he just pretend and 'bengkak' inside. HAHAHA..

For me? I'm not at any side. I have my own opinion and I believe this situation is great. Now, government has to be careful to win back people votes and the oppositions got their chance to prove that they deserved this opportunities. I'm at the side of Malaysian!

No comments: